INTERNATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR TULLOW OIL
Tullow engaged ECC to run a tailored programme of training for their staff in the UK and in Uganda. The course content was designed to reflect the assets and challenges that the company was dealing with at that time. Those attending were predominantly from commercial and legal departments but also technical and finance. The main topics are listed below; the course content was enriched with many case studies and practical exercises for the participants.
• Agreements Governing Oil and Gas Investments
• Upstream Joint Venture Agreements
• Unitisation & Unit Operating Agreements (UOA)
• Disputes and their Resolution
• Oil and Gas Infrastructure Use Agreements
• Gas Sales
• Oil and Oil Product Sales
• Managing Risks in Upstream Projects
• Portfolio and Political Risk Management
The course was well received and provided not only detailed knowledge and experience, but also a valuable opportunity for cross-discipline discussion of the issues that staff were having to deal with across the company.