ECC has a dedicated analytical team who deliver financial and economic analysis from scoping economics to complex corporate models, business support and systematic analytical solutions to complex problems. The ECC analytical team can provide:
- Customised economic modelling solutions, ranging from high level scoping economics to detailed project models. ECC has provided support to a large number of clients, from upstream projects in the UKCS, Europe, Africa and the Middle East to LNG terminals around the world.
- Analysis of LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals. ECC have provided support to LNG projects around Europe and the Far East, with analytical solutions used in the economics, ship scheduling, hydrocarbon accounting and send out planning for these terminals. Support is provided during the negotiation of the full suite of LNG terminal agreements.
- Country studies and market price analysis. Using their extensive knowledge and experience, the ECC analytical team assist in the preparation of detailed studies for clients active in or entering into countries around the world.
- Support in Price Review proceedings. ECC have experience supporting clients in all stages of Price Reviews, from analysis of data to support the Price Review request and negotiations to arbitration.
- Support for clients in finding solutions to unique problems. The ECC analytical team has a track record of helping clients to develop tailored solutions to complex practical and conceptual challenges.
With the provision of analytical services provided globally, the team has an extensive range of experience that it is able to bring to individual projects. The ECC team regularly provides the analysis to support financing decisions, LNG ship scheduling, LNG terminal send out and allocation, price disputes and establishing energy values at any point from the reservoir to burner tip.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+ 44 (0)20 8891 2905